Diamond Creek

The Church at Diamond Creek is situated on the corner of Wensley St. and Main Rd. and was founded in 1861. The current building (the hall) built in 1963 and the mud brick extension, which is the current church, was completed in 1984.

The church seats approximately 250 in a flexible, open plan setting and the sanctuary is backed by large windows looking onto a rugged cross in a garden setting.

Services are conducted each Sunday morning at 10:30 am and all are invited to join for morning tea from 10:00 am. in the hall. There is a combined service with Hurstbridge on any fifth Sunday of the month.